WHEN: ON REQUEST
DURATION: 2,5 hours
Take a step into the Belgrade’s underground and we will reveal you the most hidden secrets of the city. As we explore Tito’s bunker, Roman Well, old Austrian gunpowder storage, tunnels and caves you will hear interesting, intriguing and obscure stories about very rich history of Belgrade and its underground. We will end the tour at the most unusual wine cellar where you will enjoy the free wine refreshment.
Will you dare to join us on this underground adventure?
What is included?
- Tickets to all underground locations
- Service of professional and licensed tour guide
- Meeting point is at Republic Square
- Look for a guide with WHITE umbrella
- Reservation is required
- Groups including more than 10 persons must pre-register, look at section private tours
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate