WHEN: ON REQUEST
DURATION: 2 hours
Please note that this tour will run from 15th of April.
A cruise is truly one of the most delightful and pleasant ways to see the beauties of Belgrade, while avoiding its busy streets.
Sit back, relax and enjoy in the utter peace and serenity of Sava and Danube rivers as your guide introduces you to Belgrade’s history and culture on our small luxurious boat! Far away from the noise and rush of the city you’ll get unbeatable views of the classic attractions such as Zemun, Great War Island, Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, New Belgrade, Belgrade Fair and Belgrade bridges. We will not reveal you all sites, something will be left as a surprise.
Come aboard and experience Belgrade from a different perspective!
What you will see?
- Great War Island
- Kalemegdan Park
- Belgrade Fortress
- Nebjša Tower
- Cathedral Church of St. Michael the Archangel
- New Belgrade
- Belgrade Fair
- Ada Island
- Six Bridges
What is included?
- Luxurious sightseeing cruse
- Service of professional and licensed tour guide
- Two free drinks
- Meeting point is at Republic Square
- Look for a guide with WHITE umbrella
- Reservation is required
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 10 persons
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate