Belgrade - Republic Square
WHEN: ON REQUEST
DURATION: 2,5 hours
Put on a pair of feminist glasses and join us on a journey through the pre-socialist and socialist struggles for women’s rights, as well as present-day gender issues in Serbian society. Get to know iconic female artists, architects, writers, philosophers, sociologists, princesses, queens, political leaders, scientists, doctors, WWI heroines and heroines from the WWII of the Anti-Fascist Women’s Front in Yugoslavia.
This tour is a homage to all Serbian women who were and are part of the struggle for women’s rights in Serbia.
Are you ready to see Belgrade through the pair of feminist glasses?
What is included?
- Museum entry
- Service of professional and licensed tour guide
- Meeting point is at Republic Square
- Look for a guide with WHITE umbrella
- Reservation is required
- Groups including more than 10 persons must pre-register, look at section private tours
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate